La Pavoni, one the oldest Italian espresso machine manufacturers established in 1905, is pleased to introduce their newest commercial espresso machine.
This PUB unit is totally portable, weighing only 65 lbs it is the perfect catering unit or small commercial unit when direct plumbing is not an option.
Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such a la Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurstats and Procon motors with NSF marking.
Manual dosing of espresso coffee. Hot water jet is controlled by Knob. Press- forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand.
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping.
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- One double portafilter,and 2 coffee baskets
- Spring taps for hot water and steam
- Steam wand
- Hot water tap
- Internal Ulka pump