- ITV Water Filtration Kits provide high quality water by removing:
- sediments found in most water supplies contributing to cloudy ice and equipment issues
- chlorine, which imparts an unpleasant taste and odor in water reducing the quality of beverages
- Serves better ice and beverage quality,
- Reduces equipment maintenance cost
- Provides more effective equipment operation
- ITV's Water Filtration Systems addresses the first cause of equipment issues:
- mineral scale deposits, that decrease daily ice production
- increase equipment maintenance costs.
- ITV filters delivers:
- Specially formulated scale control product that is proven most effective in controlling mineral scale, especially in high water hardness environments
- Consistent rate ensuring predictable periods of mineral scale control resulting in mineral scale protection for entire time between filter replacements.
- Single Kits include: single head with bracket
- Twin Kits include a manifold with pressure gauge and one 1/2" plastic ball valve
- Both Kits are available in the 10” (CS-10) or 16” (CS-11) cartridges depending on the ice machine´s daily production.
- Rated Capacity Gal/L: 10,000/37,900
- Rated Service Flow Rate gpm/cfs: 1.75/0.003
- Oper. Pressure Min. - Max. Ps-/bar: 20-125/1.4-8.6
- Oper. Temperature Min. - Max. (Fahrenheit/Celsius): 35-100F/1.5-38C
- Conn. Size (inch/mm): REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE
- Replacement Cartridge: REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE
NOTE: ITV requires the installation of ITV water filtration kit to ensure warranty coverage. All ITV Filtration Kits are specially designed to exclusively be replaced with ITV's replacement cartridges.