This stainless steel condiment pump is ideal for dispensing just about any condiment or dressing, including those with larger chunks such as tartar sauce and Thousand Island dressing, directly from a steam table pan.
Standard features include:
- Durable, stainless steel construction with captured valve balls to eliminate loss
- 1-oz (30 mL) stroke
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments
- Colored, engraved knobs to identify flavors, upon request
- 2-year warranty
Pump lid fits standard 1/3-size steam table pans, 6-inches (15 cm) deep. Maximum stroke yields 1-oz (30 mL). Adjusting portion control is made easy with the supplied gauging collars. Collars reduce portions in ¼-oz. (7mL) increments.
- Construction: Stainless steel pumps with rugged cast valve body and welded construction.
- Dimensions: 6.19"h x 7.13"w x 13.06"d
- Capacity: 6.1 qt. (or 5.8 L)
- Ship Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)