The Server Express Twin system dispenses exclusively from (2) 1⅓ gallon (or 6 L) Cryovac pouches with 16 mm fitments. It features surgical-quality plastic pumps that are quick to break down, dishwasher safe and achieve up to 98% evacuation. The stainless steel shroud with lid is designed for countertop use.
The Express pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings. A full portion yields 1 oz (30 mL) which can be reduced in ¼ oz. (7 mL) increments simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel shroud & lid
- Works with 1⅓ gallon (or 6 L) Cryovac pouches, 16 mm fitment
- (2) Pumps constructed of surgical-quality plastic parts—quick to breakdown and dishwasher safe
- New pump design is ADA compliant, at ⅓ oz and ¼ oz portions, requiring less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense
- 1 oz (30 mL) maximum portion, adjusts in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments
- Discharge fittings accommodate smooth condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise
- NSF Listed & 2-year warranty
- Construction: Brushed finish stainless steel base with an acrylic hinged lid over the center section. Furnished with surgical-quality plastic, pumps in black, thermoset polyester vessels. Vessel lids are brushed stainless steel.
- Capacity: 1.5-gallon (or 6 L) capacity per pump vessel
- Dimensions: 10.4375"H x 11.875"W x 13.75"D
- Cutout Size: 11" x 8.5"
- Ship Weight: 15 lbs.